|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 07:49|
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 + Accommodation + Flights + Living Allowance
Job Ref: JR176457
An established and globally recognised specialist main contractor are currently actively recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Rotation every two weeks is on offer for any Contracts Manager looking to rotate home. Accommodation and flights are covered in addition to a large living allowance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager
The Contracts Manager will:
- Managing multiple projects throughout Main land Europe
- Ensure that the management systems are implemented at all stages throughout the construction process
- To ensure that the project team comply with the project controls, processes and procedures.
- To initiate staff training where required
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, ensure that staff are working efficiently and effectively.
- Review actual progress against planned and ensure that clear and concise reporting to the project team and Senior Management
- Assessing, in conjunction with the Project Q.S. and Project Manager the financial and commercial contracting matters on the project
- Ensure project reporting is clear and concise and reflects current project status
- Ensure that packages and scope of works are reviewed prior to subcontracts being agreed.
- Ensure that client relations are maintained at all times
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme)
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project manager and package managers
Requirements of the Contracts Manager
The following will be expected of the Contracts Manager:
- Ideally 10+ years' experience in a Construction/ Engineering background
- Experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, heavy industrial, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Contracts Manager opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource 01189 522 240 or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£140 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum