Contracts Manager - Housing
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Housing|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 16:07|
Contracts Manager - Housing
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c500 units per annum from their East Midlands regional office.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Contracts Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for multiple schemes and have all Production staff on site reporting to you.
Ideally you will have worked or be working for a PLC Housebuilder and have manged a multiple of schemes at any one time.
Key Responsibilities: Contracts Manager - Housing
- Driving progress on site
- Delivering the projects or schemes to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time.
- Coordinate the commercial, production and design teams.
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Controlling and managing projects / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
- Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Managing site logistics and communication plan
- Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
- Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc are critical to this role.
- Excellent Project / Program Management skills
Benefits: Contracts Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
- Discount on property purchase
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67443 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's