City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + car allowance + pension + healthcare + bonus
Job Ref: JR677942
A globally recognised Cost and Project Management Consultancy requires a Cost Manager to work on complex data centre projects. As the Cost Manager you will be working on large data centre projects for both large self-build end clients as well as co-lo clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cost Manager to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy. You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London, but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit sites throughout Europe for client visits.
Cost Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Cost Manager will involve the following:
- Be responsible for cost controlling throughout projects from start to completion
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants
- Head up a team which will perform pre and post contract duties on large new builds as well as refurbishments and upgrade works
- Oversee a cost management team who will perform the following:
- Feasibility studies, procurement reports, value management, cost control
- Change control, cost checking, valuation work
Cost Manager Requirements
The ideal Cost Manager:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, or Cost Manager on construction projects in the UK
- Preferably MRICS, degree qualified (in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management), thorough understanding of NEC for of contracts
- Current or recent experience working both pre and post contract on data centre construction projects
- Experience working for a PQS / Consultancy is ideal, but applicants with a main contractor or client side background are also welcome
- Offer flexibility to travel to Europe on client visits
To apply for the position of Cost Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior Cost Manager
City of London, London, £70000 - £85000 per annum + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Pens + H/C
Senior Cost Manager City of London Salary: £70,000-£85,000 + £5,000...
Senior MEP Cost Manager
City of London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus + H/C
Senior MEP Cost Manager City of London Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + ca...
MEP Cost Manager
City of London, London, £60000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus + H/C
MEP Cost Manager City of London Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + car all...
Senior MEP Cost Manager
City of London, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior MEP Cost Manager City of London Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + ...