|Job Title:||Cost Manager|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 15:56|
Consultancy | London| up to £50,000 plus package
A consultancy with offices in Berkshire is looking for an experienced Cost Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work across their landmark refurbishment projects across all major build sectors.
One of their main clients is local University with a campus that consists of education projects, as well as Grade II listed buildings, public buildings and mixed-use/commercial property.
If you are successful in your application, as Quantity Surveyor you will become an integral member of a tight-knit team within a company that are offering to fund your APC if you're not yet quaIified!
This consultancy is looking for new staff to come on board due to them expanding exponentially over the last decade - they've got a huge pipeline of future work!
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for my client if you have experience working on education/university projects or refurb works in major build sectors for a consultancy.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Experience working on refurb projects
- Experience working on education/university projects
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car preferred
- Be committed to providing excellent service on a wide range of construction projects
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- MRICS, or working towards this through the APC system
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Car allowance
- APC funding
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's