Cost manager / Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Cost manager / Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 10:57|
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits
My client has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded industry leading consultancy firm in Central London. The Client is looking for a well-rounded individual who is capable of progressing their career within a large company as their experience grows.
The consultancy works with an array of clients across various sectors. The consultancy is looking for someone to predominantly work on their Prime Residential, Commercial/Office and Hospitality/Retail projects. These projects range from £5m to £250m. The candidate will have worked in a consultancy for the majority of their career.
- Education and/or experience which lends itself to a Quantity Surveyor role at this level e.g. degree in quantity surveying.
- Ideally RICS chartered or currently doing APC towards becoming chartered.
- Must have experience in the retail sector.
- Track record of delivering Commercial projects.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- High quality oral and written communications
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Experience of sustaining client relationships
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- To perform the role of the Commission Manager, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery.
- Experience of leading cost management commissions for medium, large, sized construction projects of medium to high complexity.
Why it's a great opportunity for you:
- Chance to work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Company has a track record of developing and promoting employees from within.
- Support from colleagues and company that have expertise and experience across all sectors.
- Regular pay reviews and generous benefits.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cost Accounts Manager
Tipton, West Midlands
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus