|Job Title:||Cost Planner|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £76000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 12:00|
Salary: Circa £75K plus package (dependent on experience)
Location: East London
Fantastic opportunity with a forward thinking developer subsidiary of a well-known contractor. They are looking to add a Cost Planner to their team in order to initially work on a large residential development in East London, however the client has an extensive project pipeline with prestigious projects across London. Therefore offering great scope for promotion and additions to your project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have worked extensively in a contractor and/or developer environment as a cost planner, working within the residential sector, ideally on projects with RC frame multiple-storey builds.
- Working closely within the commercial and design departments.
- Providing all financial inputs into the project cost plan and be able to price/produce cost plans from concept information.
- Present for tender adjudication.
- Prepare and submit tender and follow up.
- Gather information and maintain cost planning information and prepare cost plans as and when required.
- Work in conjunction with the design managers in developing the design in accordance with the cost plan.
- Produce Estimation of prelims.
- Analysis of cost data on live projects.
- Support the project teams with change control & major variations.
- Take off quantities from design information.
- 5 - 15 years' experience working within a cost planner position in the UK.
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry.
- Developer or Main Contractor experience desired.
- London Residential Project experience over £50mil.
- Strong references.
- Well versed in all relevant computer software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred). Ideally MRICS chartered but not essential.
If you are interested in this Cost Planner opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/referral-scheme. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's