|Job Title:||Cost Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 16:12|
Cost Planner - Cambridge/Bedford
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Cost Planner to work in Tempsford.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Cost Planner Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Estimator within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £5-15 million.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Cost Planner Remuneration
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Cost Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Cost Planner position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.