Credit Controller/Financial Assistant
|Job Title:||Credit Controller/Financial Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£18000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 14:14|
Credit Controller - City of London
We are seeking to recruit a Credit Controller / Finance Assistant on a full time basis to join our busy finance team in the London office.
The Credit Controller / Finance Assistant will undertake a wide variety of accounting and finance tasks with particular emphasis on managing the debt and payment process as well as general support to the finance team.
- The issue of client invoices
- Managing the debt and ensuring timely payment
- Reconciling payments to invoices and resolving account queries
- Responding to client enquiries
- Maintaining overall office debt schedules and reconciling to daily payments
- Producing three month cash forecasts on a monthly basis and monitoring cash receipts against these forecasts
- Informing members of the project teams when payments are received
- Assisting with office financial budgets
- Working closely with Project Directors and Managers to ensure Project invoicing, fees and costs are accurately reflected in our financial system.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to reconcile complex accounts
- The ability to pick up new financial and management systems quickly
- Extensive experience in the credit control and cash management processes
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet regular deadlines
- The ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues and being professional, confident and diplomatic when dealing with them
- A high level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Be reliable and punctual
Salary/Day Rate: Negotiable based on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's