CSA Package Manager
|Job Title:||CSA Package Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Full Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 08:24|
CSA Package Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Package
Job Ref: JR833056
An established and globally recognised specialist main contractor are currently actively recruiting for a CSA Package Manager to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CSA Package Manager to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the CSA Package Manager
The CSA Package Manager will:
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones,
- co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
Requirements of the CSA Package Manager
The following will be expected of the CSA Package Manager:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience
- Experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, heavy industrial, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist CSA Package Manager opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource 01189 522 240 or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum