Customer Care Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Care Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 14:55|
Customer Care Manager - East Midlands
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Customer Care Manager to join their Construction Team. You need to be from a construction background, preferable coming from a Site position and have prior experience within aftercare, ensuring client satisfaction during the defect period.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £10-20 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company
Working within the Operation team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- You will be from a site management background, having proven experience within the construction industry
- You will be responsible for undertaking aftercare on completed projects and to ensure absolute customer satisfaction during the defect liability period.
- You will have first class experience in building and maintaining relationships and have transitioned from a production role into a customer focused position
- With an eye for detail and commercial acumen you will be a proven customer focused manager.
- Ability to work closely with, and getting the most from, our operational teams, subcontractors & suppliers.
If you would like more information on this Customer Care Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Company car , pension , healthcare
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£35000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33 - £55000.00 per annum
Up to £55000.00 per annum