Customer Care Manager - Residential
|Job Title:||Customer Care Manager - Residential|
|Salary:||£68000 - £69000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 16:25|
Customer Care Manager - Residential
Regional office located (North) Northamptonshire
Our client is a leading Residential Developer with regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c500 units per annum from their Midlands regional office.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all current and future developments are and will be located from a commutable distance of their regional office.
Due to some recent positive re-structure within the region, my client is actively in the market for an experienced Customer Care Manager who has experience within the Residential sector. Currently our client has a 95% customer care rating and its paramount that this service is maintained, hence the appointment.
Reporting directly to the Construction Director and working alongside a Building Manager and a team of Administrators, to take effective responsibility for undertaking all inspections of remedial works and attendance at all NHBC Claim & Resolution investigations. To include the day to day management of the Customer Care Operatives plus the organisation and supervision of larger remedial work projects.
Key Responsibilities: Customer Care Manager - Housing
- Agreed works to be clearly reported back to the office team with supporting detail of labour, subcontractors, materials, equipment and timescales required to complete works efficiently within a single visit.
- Manage the Customer Care Operatives effectively, ensuring adherence with our Customer Care Charter and policies & procedures. To ensure that all Customer issues are dealt with quickly, professionally and to their complete satisfaction.
- Ensure subcontractors and suppliers perform in adherence with our agreed Company SLA's - performance to be managed, with persistent non-adherence to be escalated to the Construction Director.
- Undertake both regular and random inspections of both Customer Care Operatives and subcontractor works
- Ensure Customer Care Operatives are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities and provided with full support in achieving these in terms of communication, training and development.
- To include undertaking PDR's for all Customer Care Operatives.
Benefits: Customer Care Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £68,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #56895 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£230 - £250 per day
£210 - £240 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£250 - £275 per day
North West England, England
£250 - £290 per day