|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£375 - £425 per day + also a permanent position|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 11:08|
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst on a freelance or permanent basis to work on a major project in Birmingham.
This position is working on the main works projects for HS2 and will be working alongside a large team of Planners, Project Managers to pull the correct information over and analyse it.
- Worked as a Data analyst previously
- Worked for main contractors before preferably in the Civil Engineering or Rail sector.
- Able to pull information and accumulate data from various software's including Primavera, Power BI and Excel
- Worked on multi-million pound projects previously
- Able to write detailed reports and feedback to the relevant stakeholders
- Experience working in highly regulated industries
Rate/Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Central Birmingham
If you are interested in this position please feel free to contact me on 0121 651 1666 to discuss in more detail.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*