Data Analyst/ Scheduler
|Job Title:||Data Analyst/ Scheduler|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 11:33|
A major contractor within the utilities industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in South Wales on a major water network.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- A member of the Commercial team, led by the Commercial Manager.
- Data collection, analysis, reporting, across a range of performance measures
- Work within the Contract Delivery Team, influencing stakeholders and associated teams to help improve performance.
- Understand 'cost of failure' and create improvement plans to minimise
- Processing & analysis of data to create management information on Daily, Weekly, & Monthly frequencies
- Production of Monthly Data relating to KPIs
- Analysis to identify trends and Performance commentary
- Production of streetworks performance data and trend analysis
- Productivity Analysis
- Creation & maintenance of reporting procedures
- Working with management to identify areas of focus and administer action plans
Data Analyst Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Proven experience working with complex data
- Proven problem solving experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent planning & time management skills
- Experience of producing business reports to strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels.
- Presentation skills
- Confident manner
- Experience in implementing & embedding new processes
Data Analyst Remuneration:
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 (open to discussion based on experience) plus package
Location: Nelson, 17 miles from Cardiff
Data Analyst Application Process:
If you would like more information on the data analyst position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.