Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner:
A multinational Consultancy that is based in Manchester is looking for a Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner to join their Dispute resolution and Expert Advisory team. They are looking for a Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner with a strong background in the main build construction sector. Ideally this candidate will have experience working on JCT contract claims but those with NEC experience will also be considered.
This consultancy can offer the successful candidate a great range of projects on both infrastructure and build projects. They have an incredibly interesting client base which result in great projects. My client also has a strong focus on long term client relationships resulting in a business with a long term stable order book. Finally this client really does value their staff with a strong focus on developing mentoring and ensuring staff wellbeing over profit.
The ideal Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner should have:
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of Primvera, Microsoft projects and Tilos power projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 10 years construction industry planning experience
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation
- Analytical mind.
- Interest in Construction Law
Contract Details for Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner:
Salary: Highly dependent on experience
Package: Healthcare, Pension etc.
The Application Process for Delay Analyst/Forensic Planner:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Sarah Pearson in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.