|Job Title:||Delay Analyst|
|Location:||Stourbridge, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£75000 - £105000 per annum + Car, Penison, Healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 14:56|
The practice for whom we are recruiting is looking for Quantum Consultants of varying levels in order to support an office based in West Birmingham. It's an excellent opportunity to join a growing SME with a pleasant atmosphere, longstanding and stable leadership.
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to learn from an exceptionally well qualified and experienced team. The ambition for this business is to grow and supply the next generation of staff with a stable, thriving business in which to take over leadership in the coming years as this is an exceptional role for those looking to learn while taking on progressively more responsibility.
The ideal Quantum Claims Consultant should have:
- Various construction experience.
- Knowledge of all primary forms of contracts including FIDIC, NEC, JCT and IchemE etc.
- Minimum 10-15 years construction industry Commercial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quantum Dispute Resolution experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation.
- Analytical/Critical mind.
- Report/Narrative writing experience.
- Commitment to high standards
- LLM in Construction law or equivalents.
- Other Dispute related qualifications/memberships such as MCIArb, MRICs etc. are highly preferable.
Salary: Highly dependent on experience (£70K to £105K)
Package: Healthcare, Pension, Car etc.
This is a permanent position candidate who wishes to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's