|Job Title:||Delay Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:07|
An SME practice in London is looking for a Delay Analyst to join their team. My client is happy to consider candidates of varying levels from Associate through to Junior Delay Analysts. My client has a congested workload into 2020. For a candidate at any level, this is an excellent opportunity to join an SME with a great atmosphere and some extremely talented teams' members.
The practice with whom I am working works on a range of dispute across the board, they work on a range of project from Rail to off-shore wind. They have an array of talented consultancy from which to learn. This stands the successful candidate in excellent stead for the future in terms of gaining experience and learning new skills.
The ideal Forensic Planner should have:
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of Primvera, Asta and Microsoft Power Projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of construction industry planning experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation
- Analytical mind.
- Interest in Construction Law
- Preference for candidate with related qualifications such as MSc, LLM in construction law.
- Clear understanding of Contract formats.
Salary: Highly dependent on experience
Package: Healthcare, Pension etc.
Location: Central London.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's