Delay Analyst-North West-SME
|Job Title:||Delay Analyst-North West-SME|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 09:27|
An exciting SME with a bright future is looking for a Delay Analyst who is ready to take the step up to writing as reviewing the work of and acting as an Expert Witness. This is an excellent opportunity to make a step that many never get to take and become an Expert Witness. The Director who is heading up this team up has an excellent reputation. This Director will give the successful candidate a superb opportunity to go on an become a successful Expert Witness.
The client with whom I am working is an excellent employer, we have placed several candidates with them in the past all of whom have said great things regarding this firm. As a smaller business, there is certainly more of a quality over profit business model. They also have a relaxed atmosphere allowing for flexible working.
The ideal Delay Analyst should have:
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of Primavera, Asta and Microsoft.
- Minimum of ten years of construction industry planning experience.
- Minimum of five years of Delay/Forensic Planning experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation
- Analytical mind.
- Interest in Construction Law.
Salary: Highly dependent on experience
Package: Healthcare, Pension etc.
Location: North West
This is a permanent position candidate who wish to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's