Design & Build Coordinator
|Job Title:||Design & Build Coordinator|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum + Car,Pension,Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 12:00|
Design Coordinator - Established Regional Contractor - Cheshire
A leading contractor based in Cheshire has a rare opportunity to join their team to work within their established team on a range of projects throughout the North West. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing repeat business with clients in the region. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, career progression, and the opportunity to work on leading projects.
As the successful Design Co-ordinator you will take sole responsibility for delivery on major projects dependent upon size, ranging from £15M to £50M.
The ideal Design Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' industry experience working as a Design Manager/Co-Ordinator/ Engineer
- A site-based background as PM or engineer required
- Excellent understanding of BREEAM and Value Engineering principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/mixed-use/healthcare/student accommodation
- P21+ project experience is highly advantageous
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Design Co-ordinator you will receive the following;
Circa £45000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Exceptional remuneration & package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Design Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's