Design & Build Coordinator
|Job Title:||Design & Build Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 10:26|
Design Coordinator (Construction)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (DOE)
Location: Shropshire - West Midlands
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package
My client is a main contractor based in Shropshire, who are seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK for a number of Blue Chip clients ranging in value from £10m - £50m in value.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a bonus scheme up to 30% and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
The position is a split role between office and site. Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with preconstruction work in future.
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Design Coordinator for a main contractor.
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- Good knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations;
- BIM literate (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- West Midlands based - happy to work on project nationwide
- Reputable company with excellent staff retention.
- Varied and interesting project portfolio.
- Fantastic training and development on offer.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #69125 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment