Design & Build Coordinator
|Job Title:||Design & Build Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 11:36|
DESIGN COORDINATOR (CONSTRUCTION)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (DOE)
Location: London area
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package
My client is a main contractor based in Shoreditch who are seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK for a number of Blue Chip clients ranging in value from £10m - £50m in value.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a bonus scheme up to 30% and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength and work on some very prestigious projects. They strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
The position is a split role between office and site. Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with pre-construction work in future.
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Design Coordinator for a main contractor.
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- Good knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations;
- BIM literate (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- West Midlands based - happy to work on project nationwide
- Reputable company with excellent staff retention.
- Varied and interesting project portfolio.
- Strong pipeline of projects going into 2020
- Job security
- Fantastic training and development on offer.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #69449 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £400 per day + permanent considered
Design Manager / Senior Design Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
South East London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more