|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:27|
Assistant Design Manager (Construction)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: Shropshire - West Midlands
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package
My client is a main contractor based in Shropshire, who are seeking an Assistant Design Manager to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a bonus scheme up to 30% and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
The position is a split role between office and site. Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with preconstruction work in future.
The successful Assistant Design Manager will work on projects contract award through the delivery phase to completion. Projects will range in value from £5m to £40m across varied sectors.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Design Coordinator for a main contractor.
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- Good knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations;
- BIM literate (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- West Midlands based - happy to work on project nationwide
- Reputable company with excellent staff retention.
- Varied and interesting project portfolio.
- Fantastic training and development on offer.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63735 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car / car allowance
Graduate / Assistant Design Coordinator
£18000 - £30000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £63000 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, bonus
South London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits