|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callam Baker|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 09:41|
Design Coordinator (Construction)
Salary: up to £45,000 based on experience
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package
My client is a main contractor based in Birmingham, who are seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK across the Retirement & Care
Home and Housing sectors.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a yearly bonus scheme.
The position is an office based role with occasional visits to several midlands based sites.
Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with preconstruction work in future.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Design Coordinator.
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Experience in Retirement & Care Homes or Housing sectors.
- Desire to progress into more senior roles in the future.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- Reputable company with excellent staff retention.
- Varied and interesting project portfolio.
- Fantastic training and development on offer.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's