Design Coordinator/Assistant Design Manager
|Job Title:||Design Coordinator/Assistant Design Manager|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 10:59|
Assistant Design Coordinator/Manager (Construction)
Open to applicants from Graduate level to 3-4 years industry experience
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
Other benefits: Generous holiday and competitive benefits package
My client is a main contractor based in Hertfordshire, who are seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK and have grown rapidly across the past few years.
On offer is exceptional career growth and progression prospects with an up and coming company that is going from strength to strength working on flagship projects.
The position is a predominantly an office based role and they are open to candidates from graduate level all the way up to Assistant Design Managers and are open to applicants on day release.
The successful Design Coordinator will work on projects contract award through the delivery phase to completion.
Projects will range in value from £5m to £70m across the UK.
The Key Requirements
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- Good knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations;
- BIM literate (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- West Midlands based - happy to work on project nationwide
- Reputable company with excellent staff retention.
- Opportunity work on flagship projects.
- Fantastic training and development on offer.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's