|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 10:39|
A leading main contractor based in Redhill Surrey has an opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
The contractor operates within the rail Sector They have an exciting portfolio of work with project values ranging from £10 - £500 million. They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Design Engineer Remuneration:
Design Engineer Requirements:
- Must have a recognised degree or HNC in Civil Engineering. Candidates should be working towards membership of the I.C.E. at Incorporated Engineer level or above.
- HNC only acceptable when coupled with a minimum of 3 years of experience in design and / or construction with the emphasis on railway structure design and maintenance.
- Awareness of construction methods and materials
- Knowledge of Group Standards /HSE Legislation
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Practices
- Must have a basic knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how it impacts on the industry.
- Experience in railway based civil engineering and structures or civil engineering discipline.
- Good CAD skills
- Undertaking PTS, IWA, COSS, confined spaces, aerial platform, OHLE training (as required).
- Experienced at producing calculations, drawings and reports in the project delivery environment for the particular discipline.
- Experienced at operating to procedures and design office practices.
- Experience in the asset management of structures
Design Engineer Application Process:
If you would like more information on this Design Engineer position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.