|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £62000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathanael Burke|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:38|
Design Manager - Highways - East Midlands
My client is a top tier main contractor who is looking to recruit a Design Manager to add to their experienced East Midlands based team. The successful Design Manager will be working on a major, long-term highways scheme, with the initial phase of the works valued at £75m.
The successful Design Manager would be responsible for all engineering aspects relating to the project. Main areas of focus will be planning, methodology, design & design management, temporary works, materials & quality, & training and development.
- A solid understanding of the Design Management function.
- Excellent client facing & communication skills.
- Previous highways civil engineering project experience.
- Relevant civil engineering qualification.
- Strong civil engineering background in either an engineering or design capacity.
- Up to £62,000 basic salary.
- Life assurance
- 28 days annual leave.
Please apply by sending your CV to:
Nathanael Burke - N.Burke@project-resource.co.uk
0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's