|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance + Health Care + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 18:32|
Design Manager - Established Regional Contractor - Cheshire
A leading contractor based in Cheshire has a rare opportunity to join their team to work within their established team on a range of projects throughout the North West. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing repeat business with clients in the region. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, career progression, and the opportunity to work on leading projects.
As the successful Design Manager you will take sole responsibility for delivery on major projects dependent upon size, ranging from £15M to £50M.
Design Manager Key Requirements
The ideal Design Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' industry experience working as a Design Manager/Co-Ordinator/ Engineer
- A site-based background as PM or engineer required
- Excellent understanding of BREEAM and Value Engineering principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/mixed-use/healthcare/student accommodation
- P21+ project experience is highly advantageous
- Ideally you will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
Design Manager Salary
As the successful Design Manager you will receive the following;
Circa £45000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Exceptional remuneration & package
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on email@example.com for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum