|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Burrows|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 11:21|
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + car allowance & package
My client, an established main contractor working across several construction sectors in the UK are hiring a site based Design Manager due to expansion. With a series of ongoing projects across the South our client is focussed on delivering large scale builds with further projects to pick up throughout the year.
- Produce and negotiate the project specific designer agreements scope of works and the design management plan
- Review design on all projects with respect to mitigating Health and Safety, design and buildability issues prior to construction
- Produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements
- Manage and report on design and designer progress, quality and performance
- Provide input into the design team PDR's
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement programmes and innovation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Design Manager
- Proven track record working as a Design Manager for a main contractor
- Must have design managed large schemes circa £10m+
- Industrial Building experience / Big Shed Builds
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Full driving licence is required
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found on our website www.project-resource.co.uk. To be eligible for a fee, recommend a friend or colleague for a job or let us know about any vacancy that you're aware of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's