|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:25|
DESIGN MANAGER - WEST MIDLANDS
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location: Shrewsbury - West Midlands
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package
My client is an award-winning contractor who are looking to recruit a DESIGN MANAGER to work on Nationwide projects
You will work on Luxury High Spec Hotels / Residential & Student Accommodations schemes
Typical project values range from £5M - £40m and their core sectors include Hotels, Accommodation and High Spec City Centre Residential projects.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a bonus scheme up to 20% and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
The position is a split role between office and site. Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with preconstruction work in future.
Design Manager Duties:
- Manage design process
- Attend delivery meetings
- Coordinates with relevant people
- Understand and interpret designs/drawings
Design Manager Requirements:
- Have worked as a design manager or design coordinator previously
- Worked in the build/construction industry
- Ideally worked across a variety of sectors including student accommodation, residential and mixed-use developments.
- Prepared to work on sites across the country
- Stable employment history working for main contractor is ideal but not essential
- Able to work effectively with others
Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position or any other vacancy, please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's