|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowances, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:14|
Hampshire | £55,000 to £65,000 | Main Contractor
This permanent role for a Design Manager is an opportunity to join an established and still growing main contractor with over 50 years' experience in construction.
The company carry out construction work in a wide range of different sectors all over the South of England. They currently have a number of live projects including two education schemes valued up to £5million. Working with both new builds and refurbs, there is the potential to gain experience in lots of areas.
This Design Manager will enjoy a good balance of office and site based working. It is perfect for a Design Manager who is capable of working independently but who also enjoys working in a friendly team environment.
Requirements for this Design Manager position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience design management
- Substantial experience working for main contractors
- Experience working on education projects is advantageous
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence and happy to travel to sites across the south
Remuneration for this Design Manager position:
- Up to £65,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Join a company with a vast wealth of experience
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Design Manager position:
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's