|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowances, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 14:26|
London | £55,000 to £65,000 | Main Contractor
This permanent role for a Design Manager is an opportunity to join an established and still growing main contractor with over 50 years' experience in construction.
The company carry out construction work in a wide range of different sectors all over London. They currently have a number of live projects including two education schemes valued up to £5million. Working with both new builds and refurbs, there is the potential to gain experience in lots of areas.
This Design Manager will enjoy a good balance of office and site based working. It is perfect for a Design Manager who is capable of working independently but who also enjoys working in a friendly team environment.
Requirements for this Design Manager position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience design management
- Substantial experience working for main contractors
- Experience working on education projects is advantageous
Salary and Benefitrs for this Design Manager position:
- Up to £65,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Join a company with a vast wealth of experience
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Design Manager position:
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.