|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 09:10|
DESIGN MANAGER - WEST MIDLANDS
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (will pay more for exceptional candidates)
Location: Shropshire - West Midlands
Other benefits: Generous Car allowance and competitive benefits package and up to 30% bonus
My client is an award winning main contractor based in Shropshire, who are seeking a design manager to join their team.
They work on various build/construction projects across the UK for both public and private sector clients and have an enviable reputation for staff retention and training. This is also a company that are keen to find people who will grow and develop with the business, so will offer excellent career development.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a bonus scheme up to 30% and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
The position is a split role between office and site. Initially you will be involved in the delivery of projects with preconstruction work in future.
Design Manager Duties:
- Manage design process
- Attend delivery meetings
- Coordinates with relevant people
- Understand and interpret designs/drawings
Design Manager Requirements:
- Have worked as a design manager or design coordinator previously
- Worked in the build/construction industry
- Ideally worked across a variety of sectors including student accommodation, residential and mixed-use developments.
- Prepared to work on sites across the country
- Stable employment history working for main contractor is ideal but not essential
- Able to work effectively with others
Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position or any other vacancy, please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer