|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£370 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 18:42|
Design Manager - Tier 1 Main Contractor - London City Centre
A leading contractor based in Central London has a rare opportunity to join their team on their flagship project based in London city centre. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and increased workload on the project. This will provide you with long-term work and the opportunity to work on a leading, high value project. As well as this they will actively promote your personal development through the Design Management function.
An excellent contractual opportunity for a focused and committed multi-discipline Design Manager to overseeing design synchronisation between multiple Sub-Contractors who are developing detailed designs for the varied aspect of Tunnel ventilation installations.
This role will see the Design Manager managing and maintaining effective interface and co-ordination of design schedules form a civils perspective, yet possessing that strong design appreciation of M+E and Steel work.
- Handle close interface management of varied design houses for Civils, M+E and Steelwork
- Ensure information is pass to relevant departments and Change management processes and handled quickly to ensure that the any potential design to delivery issues which might hold up the progress are addressed promptly and corrective process put in place to ensure deliver is as per company and client expectation
- Closely with internal Design teams, follow and track progress against programme
- Chair design integration meetings with clients, Senior project management leads and delivery partners
- Possess a strong working appreciation of Tunnel infrastructure design to delivery (Civils aspects of Communication, Ventilation, Signalling systems)
- Be an effective and proven Design Manager, experienced in the management in both internal and exerting design teams and keeping close communication with delivery partners (Sub-contractors)
- Work for a prestigious name in the Construction Industry
- Chance to work on a challenging project
- Stable workforce
- Career development
£370 - £400 dependent upon experience
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Lloyd Dean on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to Lloyd Dean email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's