|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 15:47|
A highly successful Construction Company are seeking a Design Manager to work on a prestigious education project. Due to the nature of the project it is imperative you have proven experience within the education and school environment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to be based on site in the Aylesbury area.
Design Manager requirements
- Proven experience within a main contractor environment as a Design Manager
- Preferably experience of being a number 1 Design Manager on site
- Confident, and happy to get involved with driving the project forward
- Clear understanding of the procedures that come with education projects
- To manage the design process
- To meet client and internal stakeholder requirements
- Work with the site project teams to complete contracts on time and budget
- Proactive attitude where you are keen to get things done
Design Manager remuneration
Day rate: Depending on experience
Duration: 6 months +
Design Manager Application Process
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's