|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 19:27|
DESIGN MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My client is a successful, established award winning main contractor, due to several recent contract awards they are now seeking the addition of an experienced Design Manager that can hit the ground running and oversee the delivery of a c£20m High Rise scheme in Birmingham
My client works across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £50m.
The company has a strong reputation as a great employer who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Design Manager with a main contractor.
- Background in either architecture or engineering preferred.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's