|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, health|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 08:06|
Design Manager - Civil Engineering
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus car allowance & comprehensive benefits package
A major player within the construction & infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team.
The successful Design Manager work on a range of civils engineering projects from tender stage through the delivery phase to practical completion/handover, whilst ensuring the design delivery meets the requirements of the construction programme.
This company has already secured a significant pipeline of work that will be guaranteed continuity and stability for the next few years.
- Varied and interesting projects - you will be working on some of the regions/UK's largest infrastructure projects.
- Job security - secured workload for 3-5 years on various frameworks.
- Home working available.
- This division's staff retention is excellent, with a number of employees having 20+ years' service.
- Generous salary and benefits package on offer.
The Key Requirements
- Main contractor background with experience in site engineering / management before progressing into Design Management.
- Likely to have worked on highways, utilities, rail, aviation projects (not all necessary).
- Will have knowledge of highways standards (DMRB & SHW) and knowledge of current CESWI requirements.
- Qualified to Degree standard in a relevant subject.
Candidates will ideally live in the live in the East or West Midlands or South Yorkshire regions. However, applications will be considered from candidates that live outside of these areas if they are prepared to travel or lodge 1-2 days per week.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business / Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's