|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 12:34|
Freelance Design Manager - Cambridge
A key client of ours are seeking an experienced Design Manager to join their team in Cambridge.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £10 - 40 million.
Design Manager Requirements
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager
- Exposure to projects within the Education, Healthcare, Leisure and MOD sectors
- Ability to lead design meetings if needed
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward
- Delivered projects ranging in value from £10M - £40M+
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments
- Rate: £300 - £350 per day
- Duration: 6 months+ (possibility of extension)
- Location: Cambridge
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's