|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2017 13:26|
Design Manager (£50 - 55,000) - Birmingham
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Design Manager to work regionally in the West Midlands.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the design of construction projects from tender stage right through to the completion of the construction stage.
Design Manager Requirements:
- 5 years' plus experience working directly as a Design Manager with a main contractor.
- Have ideally progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- Must have pre-con experience.
- Be comfortable working on tenders and live projects
- Good Knowledge of current CDM and Building regulations.
- Ideally experience or familiarity within NEC, JCT, PFI and bespoke contracts
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
Design Manager Remuneration
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's