|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 15:17|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Design Manager to work regionally in the Manchester area.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £2 - 60 million. The successful post holder will be responsible for projects across the following sectors: Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Student Accommodation and multi-frameworks.
The successful Design Manager will manage and coordinate the design of construction projects from tender stage right through to the completion of the construction stage.
Design Manager Requirements:
- 5 years' plus experience working directly as a Design Manager with a main contractor.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Experience and a proven track record of successful service/operational delivery and business operations.
- Be comfortable working on tenders and live projects
- Good Knowledge of current CDM and Building regulations.
- Understanding of the relevant engineering, service or technical disciplines
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills and a vison and enthusiasm for change.
- Full UK driving License.
Design Manager Remuneration
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Other benefits: Competitive salary plus full package, company car or car allowance, healthcare, matched pension
Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£230 - £250 per day + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £70000 per annum