|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 15:45|
Mill Wall, East London
Paying up to £80K plus package.
I am looking for an experienced technical Design Manage to join a growing developer to work on their high value residential developments. The initial post for the successful Design Manager will be based on site close to Millwall, East London.
The projects are a range or residential developments which comprise of a variety of builds including:
- Town Houses
- Apartment blocks
This particular project is a mixture of all of the above and stands at around 180 units in total. There will also be underground parking and an energy centre. The projects will be an RC Frame with a metsec inner skin and a brickwork outer skin.
This particular development is due to go on for circa 4-5 years in total and they are currently in the design stages.
Required experience for the Design Manager:
- You should have recent hands on, technical design experience. This is not a man manging role!
- You must be full versed in ASTA
- It is essential you have substantial experience working on residential projects.
- It is important you have worked for a tier 1 contractor or a market leading developer.
- You must be able to coordinate designs from inception to completion and also lead technical meetings.
This is a great role to get your teeth stuck into an exciting projects within a fresh, dynamic construction business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's