|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 17:33|
Design Manager for Top-tier Contractor - Manchester
Client and Opportunity
Our client is a Top 10 UK Construction Contractor with projects ranging across sectors from Commercial, to Mixed Use & High Rise. They are seeking a Design Manager in the Manchester area to due to their growing portfolio of work.
This role is a great opportunity for ambitious Design Managers who are looking for an opportunity that offers leadership and longer term career progression. Typical project values surpass £25m - experience on projects of these values is finishing position is essential.
- Professional qualifications are desirable
- Detailed knowledge of building regulations
- Experience of a similar role within a main contractor environment is essential
- Confident of building rapports within relevant colleagues
- Understanding and implementation of quality processes and procedures
The successful Design Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + car allowance + pension + Healthcare
If you are interested in the role of Design Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, quoting the vacancy and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's