|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 16:52|
Design Manager - Manchester/Liverpool
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Design Manager to work in Manchester or Liverpool.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of build projects from £2 - 40 million.
The successful Design Manager will be responsible for managing/inputting into the design process throughout the pre-construction and delivery phases.
Design Manager Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Education experience preferred but also general multi-sector.
- Preferably someone with an architect background who has then moved to a national contractor.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager.
- Ability to lead design meetings.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
- Delivered projects ranging in value from £5M - £40M+.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Knowledge of BIM software.
Design Manager Remuneration
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Design Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's