|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2017 18:17|
Design Manager - Nottingham
A leading main contractor based in the Nottingham has a rare opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £10 - 40 million.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country, with both tender and live projects. The successful Design Manager will be responsible for managing/inputting into the design process throughout the pre-construction phase.
- Pay rate: £300 - £400 depending on experience.
- Contract duration: 3 - 6 months
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager.
- Pre-construction experience essential
- Exposure to varied sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Leisure and preferably Education.
- Ability to lead design meetings.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Knowledge of BIM software.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme