|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 18:15|
A leading main contractor based in the Essex area has an opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project values ranging from £10 - 40 million.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country, with both tender and live projects. The successful Design Manager will be responsible for managing/inputting into the design process throughout the pre-construction and delivery phases.
Design Manager remuneration
- £35,000 - £60,000
- Car or car allowance
Design Manager Requirements
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager.
- Exposure to varied sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Education
- Ability or experience of leading design meetings.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
Design Manager application Process
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's