A leading main contractor based in Cambridge has an opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team on a freelance basis.
The contractor operates within a wide range of sectors, such as commercial, education, higher education, leisure, high rise residential, acute healthcare, advanced manufacturing with project values - £2 million to £60 million
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Design Manager remuneration
Day Rate - £400 per day
Length of contract - 12 months +
Design Manager Requirements
- Holds the relevant qualifications (Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline)
- Demonstrable experience of management and leadership of a significant time period
- Experience and a proven track record of successful service/operational delivery and business operations
- Understanding of the relevant engineering, service or technical disciplines
- Knowledge of full MS office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint
- Knowledge of operational/project delivery and site experience of major schemes
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with all stakeholders
- Effective at presentations and group meetings
- Have vision, commitment and enthusiasm for change.
Design Manager application Process
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.