|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 16:49|
Senior Design Manager - Leading Regional Contractor - North West
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join a well-known main contractor to work on a challenging mix of projects ranging in value from £5M up to £40M. The company is a well-established contractor that has an exceptional order book.
The company operates across a variety of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, student accommodation and mixed-use.
- Proven track record working as a Design Coordinator / Design Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Must have design managed schemes c£30m
- Public sector client experience ideally within education or health construction
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent)
- UK Driving licence essential
- Quickly growing regional contractor
- Chance to work on challenging projects
- Stable workforce
- Career development
£60,000 - £65,000 dependent upon experience +excellent benefits package
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to Christian Collins at email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme