|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2017 10:57|
Design Manager - Gwynedd
A leading main contractor based in the Gwynedd area has a rare opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including highways and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £10 - 60 million plus.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country, with both tender and live projects. The successful Design Manager will be responsible for managing/inputting into the design process throughout the pre-construction and delivery phases on a major highways project.
- £60 - 65,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value infrastructure projects as a Design Manager.
- Ability to lead design meetings.
- Experience on highways and infrastructure projects.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
- Delivered projects ranging in value from £5M - £40M+.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's