Design Manager - Contractor - North Wales
|Job Title:||Design Manager - Contractor - North Wales|
|Location:||St Asaph, Denbighshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 08:20|
Position: Design Manager
Location: North Wales
Salary: £50,000 pa + Package
Consultant: Karl Mehta
Design Manager - High Profile Contractor - North Wales
A leading top tier contractor based in Liverpool has a rare opportunity to join their team to work on a primarily based from their office in North Wales with weekly site visits. This opportunity has materialised through repeat business within student accommodation. This will provide you with long-term work, job security.
As the successful Design Manager you will take sole responsibility for medium to high value projects, managing through pre-construction and delivery.
The ideal Design Manager should have the following;
- Over 5 years' experience as a Design Manager either from a Contractor or Architect background
- Excellent understanding of BREEAM and Value Engineering principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Project management experience advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Design Manager you will receive the following;
£50000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Design Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's