Design Manager - Manchester
|Job Title:||Design Manager - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 16:37|
Design Manager - Tier 1 Contractor - Manchester
One of the UK's most reputable contractors has a rare opportunity for a Design Manager to join their North West team. You will be responsible for managing the design process on a varied range of interesting projects from preconstruction stage through to practical completion. Project values range from £1m to £80m+ and due to their solid client relationships, tend to win a lot of repeat business.
The successful Design Manager will be responsible for is a £25m Residential scheme in Manchester, initially working on preconstruction phase from the office and following out to site to oversee the delivery phase.
The Key Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Design Manager with a well-known main contractor.
- A background in either construction management/engineering or architectural technology.
- A stable work history with a track record of working on projects from start to finish.
- Preconstruction and delivery experience on a varied range of commercial construction schemes.
- Knowledge of BIM would be advantageous.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literate - proficient in MS Office packages.
- Up to £55,000
- Car or Allowance
- Pension & Health
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's