Brand new position now available for a top contractor with over £200 million worth of projects in process. My client is looking for a Design Manager / Senior Design Manager to join their growing team . The project work consists of student accommodation schemes, High Rise PRS schemes and much more.
The company have a reputation of being at the forefront of PRS schemes in the Midlands and Yorkshire, with projects ongoing in Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield and Leeds. This role is predominately site-based working on a £20m project. This job is ideal for someone who has the drive and mentality to roll their sleeves up and not be afraid to get stuck in.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintains Company standards and procedures
- Provide and enable the delivery of well-considered quality design solutions
- Plan design workloads
- Provide motivation for your team to work together and produce great work
- Encourage and inspire fellow designers to produce their work at the best of their ability and stamp their identity on each project
- Identify and provide solutions to eliminate health and safety risks
Criteria for applicant:
- 5+ years' experience as a Design Manager at a build contractor
- Excellent knowledge on processes and terms within construction
- Be able to work under pressure situations
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others and find solutions together
- Present ideas confidently and professionally
- Well organised with documents and time
- Competent in MS Office applications
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on email@example.com. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £300 - £400 per day + permanent considered
Our client is seeking a Freelance or Permanent Design Manager to wo...
South East London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Technical Manager South East London | Developer | Technical Manager...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Job Title: BIM Coordinator Division: Building North (North West) Lo...