|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 14:34|
This Quantity Surveyor position is with a medium sized house builder who typically deliver residential developments ranging between 10 to 125 houses and one off bespoke builds.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based out of my clients head office and will be expected to make occasional site visits to one of their many sites dotted across Hertfordshire.
This company have been rapidly expanding over the past few years and now are looking to expand their friendly commercial team, hence the need for an additional Quantity Surveyor.
Experience, knowledge and characteristics:
- Qualified to HND level or higher
- Must have previously work for a residential developer
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects.
- Team player, and supportive of colleagues.
- Shown longevity with previous employers.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to thrive under pressure in a fast passed environment.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £65,000 per annum. (depending on experience)
- Car or travel allowance.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Fast tracked career development.
My client are looking to fill the vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Quantity Surveyor | Hertfordshire | Housebuilder